FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE Index du Forum
FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE
Forum destiné au site des pêcheurs de Seine-et-Marne

FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE Index du Forum -> FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE -> LA PECHE DU SANDRE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 06:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar on Wednesday returned Brian Barnhart to his former role as head of race control. Virgil Green Jersey .Barnhart had the same role from 1997 through 2011, but was removed after a controversial final season. He has been IndyCars vice-president of competition in the three years since, and was a key part of the system implemented last season that requires a two-thirds vote among three stewards for in-race penalties.We believe that based on his extensive experience in race control, combined with the three-steward system, Brian Barnhart is a good fit, said Derrick Walker, president of competition and operations.As vice-president of competition, Barnhart already oversees the race control staff, the sporting regulations of the rulebook, the safety team and medical personnel, security and timing and scoring.Barnhart has been a part of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and IndyCar since 1994.This is a position and a role that Ive done for a number of years and I take a great deal of pride in being race director, Barnhart said. One of the things that excites me the most is the steward system we implemented last year. That was a great advancement in how we review and make discretionary decisions, and having that assistance in making calls is a big improvement to the way we officiate IndyCar events.Barnhart was initially taken out of race control after a 2011 season that saw him publicly criticized for decisions that drivers found to be arbitrary.Will Power was caught on live television making an obscene gesture toward the race control tower at New Hampshire, and Helio Castroneves called Barnhart a circus clown in a Twitter rant.Power was furious when Barnhart decided to resume racing at New Hampshire despite driver protests it was raining too hard. The slick conditions caused a crash on the restart that collected Power, who infamously flashed his two middle fingers toward Barnhart.About six weeks later, three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Castroneves took to Twitter to vent about Barnhart penalizing him for passing under yellow in Japan. He accused Barnhart of bringing down an entire series.Both drivers were fined $30,000 by IndyCar, but both stood by their convictions.Roger Penske, the team owner for both Power and Castroneves, lauded returning Barnhart to his former role.I think its good to bring someone in who knows the teams, all the antics with all of us, Penske said. I know his heart is in it. He was moved aside to take on other roles and responsibilities, but hes never distanced himself too far from that race directors spot. Im glad to see Brian back on his feet there. I dont always agree with him, but hell be an asset.Penske team President Tim Cindric was also in favour of the move, adding he didnt think IndyCar looked very far in its search for a new race director.Hes been there before, hes a known quantity and bringing someone in we didnt know is a bigger question, Cindric said. Brian is somebody we understand, he understands us, and hes the guy. I dont see any other candidates out there who are any better.All we as teams want is consistency. Its probably one of the most difficult jobs, a thankless job, but its also one that puts you right in the thick of it. Derwin James Chargers Jersey . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Caleb Sturgis Jersey . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Uchenna-Nwosu-Elite-Jersey/ . Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said.As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. Virgil Green Chargers Jersey. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE Index du Forum -> FORUM DES PECHEURS DE SEINE-ET-MARNE -> LA PECHE DU SANDRE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation